PCOD Profile Test
PCOS Test Profile, PCOD and PCOS have become common. Women suffer from a hormonal imbalance which has an impact on the menstrual cycle, fertility and weight. It should be noted that men are also prone to the syndrome. If not treated on time, there is a risk of major health problems like heart diseases and diabetes. Thus PCOD test and PCOS test have become necessary. healthcare nt sickcare PCOD Panel Package in Pune includes 29 health parameters which have tests like Hemogram test, Follicle Stimulating Hormone test, Insulin test, Testosterone test, Luteinizing Hormone test, Prolactin test, Blood sugar test, TSH test and more.
In Pune, the blood sample will be collected from the home and the test will be done in 24hrs of sample collection. These test reports are shared within 24 hours of the sample collection over email and service download. Patient can also share their doctor’s test prescription to modify the package and charges.
What is PCOS?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a clinical entity associated with enlarged ovaries, infertility, hirsutism, obesity and amenorrhoea. This syndrome is characterized by normal / low levels of FSH with elevated levels of LH & Testosterone. Females with PCOD have a greater frequency of hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance.
What the symptoms to do PCOD test profile?
- Irregular periods
- Higher levels of androgen (male hormones) shown in blood tests or through symptoms like acne, male-pattern balding, or extra hair growth on your face, chin, or body
- Cysts in your ovaries as shown in an ultrasound exam
- Infertility Problems
- Excess Facial and Body hair
- Severe Acne/Pimples
- Dark patches of skin
- Hair Loss
- Weight Gain
- Painful Menstruation Cycle
- Anxiety and Depression
Who can get PCOS test profile done?
PCOS can happen at any age after puberty or between age 14 to 40. Due to less awareness of this disorder, most women find out they have PCOS in their 20’s and 30’s when they face problems in conceiving.
Today, women of all races and ethnicities are at risk of PCOS but this risk may be higher for you if your mother, sister or aunt have PCOS.
PCOS Test Profile Covers
- Testosterone Total
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Serum Prolactin (PRL)
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- CBC – Complete Blood Count
- E2 – Estradiol
- Overnight fasting is advised or as per doctor treatment note
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal reference range may vary depending on age, health history, etc.
- Ideal for female between age 14 to 40
Also known as, pcod panel test, pcos panel test, pcod test, pcos test, pcod profile test, pcos profile test, pcod profile, pcod test profile, pcos profile, pcos test profile
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our Article On Fertility and Infertility
Watch On YouTube