Fever Profile Test
Seasonal Viral Infection Test Profile
What is a fever?
Fever is a condition in which the body temperature rises. The normal body temperature is 98.6°F. During fever conditions, the normal body temperature will be high (above 98.6°F). If the temperature is above 106°F is called as hyperpyrexia. Fever can be due to various reasons like infections (bacterial or viral), hemorrhage, trauma, blood-related disorders, tumors, etc.
32 blood urine Tests for fever (Updated)
- RAPID MALARIA PARASITES – 1 Test
- WIDAL – 1 Test
- ESR – 1 Test
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM – 19 Tests
- COMPLETE URINE ROUTINE – 10 Tests
- Overnight fasting may be advised by the doctor
- Doctor’s prescription may be need
- The normal references range may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
Also known as, fever blood test, fever test panel, fever panel test, fever profile, fever profile test, fever profile panel, viral fever test profile, viral fever profile test, viral fever panel test, fever profile 1, fever profile chronic, fever package, fever panel 1, fever screening profile test, fever screening profile, fever screening test profile, fever test package
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our Article On Viral Infections
Watch On YouTube